GRETNA FC 2008 are launching a new exciting
WALKING FOOTBALL for the over 40's.
We are holding 2 free taster sessions to then hopefully create a Gretna FC 2008 Walking Football Club.
Walking football is perfect :
● If you enjoy a challenge.
● If you want to be more active and improve fitness.
● If you hung your boots up years ago but miss playing.
● If you want to get your old team mates back together.
● If you are looking to lose weight.
● If you enjoy socialising and meeting fellow football lovers.
Date: Monday 18th and 25th July 2016.
Venue: Raydale Park,Gretna.
If you are interested in coming along to the Walking Football at Raydale Park please contact:
Stuart Rome – 07770494824 or email your details to – email@example.com